We are looking for Oracle streaming trainer, who can train 2 persons by establishing streaming between two similar databases and troubleshooting streaming issues.
We will provide two machines with two similar databases, between which streaming have to be created.
Below activities will be involved in this exercise.
1. Create streaming between two similar databases (Oracle 10gR2 Enterprise).
2. Troubleshooting of streaming issues (e.g. break the streaming and then manually insert some data in one of the databases and then start the streaming again to sync the data between them).
3. Recreate capture, propagation and apply queue.
4. Reset SCN numbers in case of streaming stopped.
5. General queries to check and troubleshoot streaming issues.
6. Provide documentation of all the above activities.
100% client satisfaction is my target . i love my job so do my best to complete it well . linked two sites before and it was work well but i can show you another strategy maybe it will be better for you.