A dynamic regional Chicago-based Unified Communications services provider is seeking to engage an individual who:
1. Understands Software Product Development Lifecycle
2. Understands developing continuous integration and continuous
3. Capable of working independently in a small team
This is a long-term ongoing full-time engagement.
• Application and Infrastructure Planning, Testing and Development
• Maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
• Scripting and Automation Implementation
• Managing and Ensuring Security
• Ongoing Monitoring of Systems and Processes
• Developing Documentation
Required Skills and knowledge:
• Source Code Management and Configuration Management Tools: GIT and CVS
• Continuous Integration
• Infrastructure Management and Monitoring: Nagios, Solar Winds, and NetFlow
• Programming: PHP, Perl, Bash, Microsoft SQL, and MySQL
• VoIP: SIP protocol, Asterisk, and Kamailio
• Operating Systems: Windows fundamentals, Linux fundamentals, CentOS, and RPM management
• Virtualization and Containerization
• Good Communications Skills and Conversational English
DLS Internet is a privately owned Voice Over IP and Information Technology Services provider with primary expertise in Unified Communications and Network Operations. Our services include VoIP Telephony, Network Security, Networking, and Data Center Management.
DLS operates two data centers in Chicago metropolitan area. Our software development team has been hard at work developing DLS Hosted PBX communications platform since 2004.
18 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $24/час
hello there how are you? I am anton from russia. i have checked your requirements carefully , it seems very fit to me. I can work long term in your project.