JOB TITLE: NEED OF OPENSTACK TRAINER
Full Job Description
- Excellent UNIX Operating System Knowledge. Concepts like Networking, Bridges, File system is a must.
- Openstack Installation and setting up by the instruction.
- Operations, improving procedure and updating operations manual by using operations manual.
- Implementation, customization by design document
- Trouble shooting by self, Or troubleshooting by utilizing other teams
- Patching, updating, and upgrading environment implemented by pre-investigation for the impact.
- Design by requirements (outcome: design document)
- Interview the customer to collect requirements (outcome: requirements document to agree with the
- Opensource and its components information with version which the candidate executed (openstack is one
piece of opensource)
- Kolla Ansible method of installation
- OpenStack services and how they communicate with each other like Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Glance,
keystone, Octavia, Heat, others
- Troubleshooting in case failure – like with logs and commands.
- Base integration with Openstack like AD/LDAP, Storage, Network, Monitoring, Logs management tools,
- OpenStack Day 2 Operations
- Working skills with Kubernetes deployments, CSI/CNI integration and sample application deployment
- Familiarity with other opensource tools like Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, others
- Excellent knowledge in HP C7000 enclousres, BL Gen8, Gen9 etc, Dell Poweredge series & Rack Servers.
- Good knowledge on HP ILO AMPLIFIER Pack, DELL OME, HP Oneview, Virtual Connect.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Blade and rack servers, Enclosure and its components.
- Good knowledge on networking concepts.
- Strong experience in Linux Administration
- Strong experience in Virtualization (KVM/VMware/Hyper-V)
- Good knowledge of OpenStack Multimode or single node Installation, Configuration and Administration.
- Good Knowledge of Keystone, Nova, Glance, Cinder, Neutron, Heat etc.
- Good knowledge of deploying OpenStack with KVM Hypervisor on Centos or Ubuntu
- Good knowledge of Deploying OpenStack deployment technologies (packstack or devstack)
- Good knowledge in OpenStack Deployment & administration [Glance, Swift, Cinder, Nova, Neutron, Horizon,
- Good knowledge in Implementing a NOVA additional node to the existing cloud infra.
- Good knowledge in Database(MYSQL)
- Good Knowledge in Network fundamentals
- Docker Containers
- Secondary skills
- DevOps, Python
Experience : 5-6 Years.
Educational Qualification : B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA/M.Sc.
[Note: This is only Training not a project]