The Big Picture
This will be used in a retail company where there are salespeople and managers. The salespeople will login to this system and enter all their leads that they get on a day. The salespeople will only be able to view their own orders. The managers, however, would be able to view all the Orders of all other salespeople. The system should be fast and efficient. Currently there will be two stages to an Order: 1. Lead —> 2. Deal.
Requirements for Freelancer
1. Google Sheets API for Leads & Deals to different workbooks.
- Vat5% - show percent in google sheet. Able to select percentages of vat in the order form. But by default leave it to 5%
- No need grand total in google sheet
- Transportation charge a separate field in the order form. But in google sheet, it will show the percent compared to the Total against each product.
- I'll share the Google Sheet template with you
2. Two stages. Lead and Deal. There should be a Lead Register where all the leads are recorded. There should also be a Deal Register where are all the deals are recorded. When a Lead is converted into Deal it won't leave from the Lead Register.
3. Create customer option on the front-end.
4. Tweaks to Order form:
-- 1. Contact name and address should be automatically filled based on the customer(company name).
-- 2. Auto-generation of the order number.
--3. Add fields like:
- Payment Terms - dropdown
- Collection Terms - dropdown
- Delivery: After _____ no of days (in the dash the salesperson can enter whatever number they want)
- Deliver to - dropdown
- Notes - big textfield
- Transportation charge
- Add a column to the Product Table "ton" to convert the quantity(pcs) -> tons.
5. The users should only see their own Orders, but the admin should see all the users' Orders. - this is the main principle
6. Sort list of all order by stages of: Lead Register or Deal Register (Separate link possible or can incorporate in the existing pages accessed by admins)
7. Add pagination wherever required
8. The web app should be stable and bug free as much as possible.
Please don't worry by seeing this big list of 8 requirements. We have to implement 2 main core feature to this existing Django app:
1. Google Sheets Integration
2. Deal/List Register
The rest of the features are tweaks to existing features.
You'll have to integrate the zip file of project I upload with [login to view URL], as the github files contain the [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] and all.
I wrote these many points to make it as much as clear to you!
The project basically is an extension of this: [login to view URL]
Please feel free to contact me for any clarification!