I am looking for a Python Django developer with good Linux experience.
***** I AM NOT LOOKING FOR TEAM OF PEOPLE. DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A SOFTWARE HOUSE ******
I am looking for one person that can work with me. Possibly up to 40 hours per week. Must be a good English speaker. This person MUST NOT ask for more than $10USD per hour. After 1 month of good work I will consider giving you a raise.
Projects you'll be working on for me.
1. You'll be tasked with creating a new Django security audit tool
This tool you create will be based on DjangoSCA ([login to view URL] and [login to view URL])
This tool you create will be based on bandit ([login to view URL])
2. You will work with me on several Python based development projects.
- You'll help me with analyzing source code of projects we work on
- You'll fix/debug/and re-write code from various open-source projects we are working on and integrating into development projects we are working on.
3. Must be willing to learn new technologies. I will provide you with access to training in new technologies if necessary. Soon AWS lambda functions written in Python3 will be something that I will have you working on for me.
4. Must be able to communicate with me on Skype daily.
Hello! I'd like to deliver security app. I'm familiar with malware research, network security, fraud detection, python. I'll do the job fairly good. Please, give me a try!