I posted this before, however, I left out some important detail in the specs so I have updated that now.
We are developing Risk Management software that is nearly complete. We need someone to assist our developer with adding 10 full CRUD reports in C-sharp with SQL server back end and adding Store procedures, a pdf, and a review doc. PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS AND ONLY SUBMIT A BID IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE REQUIRED EXPR
1. C# developer
2. Experience using the .Net 6 frameworks in a MVC environment. This includes the ability to create controllers that encompass full CRUD functionality(Create, Read, Update and Delete)
3. Experience in creating Views(.cshtml) to present the above-mentioned MVC controllers to the front-end.
4. Experience of working with MVC ViewComponents to enable reusability of common code.
5. Experience SQL Server 2019. This includes the ability to create stored procedures, scalar and table functions
6. Experience using Visual Studio 2022 Professional.
7. Experience using Visual SVN in Visual Studio 2022 Professional environment for source control. This includes understanding basic branching techniques.
8. Experience working in a team.
9. Experience using Jira (Project management software) for bug tracking.
10. Experience working from detailed specifications.
11. Experience using Bootstrap 4.0
12. Experience using Rotativa for the generation of PDF files
13. Experience in Server Side Paging using Jquery Datatables.
14. Good communicator – Agreed to update stand-up meetings/progress reports
Additional important requirements:
We will provide a comprehensive document for each report with an agreed layout the following work can be complete.
1. CRUD that must be created for all Reports.
4. Provide answers & type of dropdown (multiple/single select / Y or N answer) that adds a sentence to the report.
5. Linked answers (Switches) that open additional questions. (Very few but on some reports).
6. Start of sentences (1st part) that will join to answer selected (Multiple answers)
7. Provide a narrative with 1st part of sentences and a number representing added answers.
8. Create Store procedures, Review doc, and PDF for each report.
9. Create a look-up data table to link sentences (Note: data entry requires adding first input only – (used for reference).
10. Note: Examples from previously completed work will be provided so it is easy to follow and reference.