Integrate AWS - S3 Storage Deep archive with our ZOOM API and download the videos in automatic download daily.
Automatically store the zoom video recordings in AWS deep archive storage account. Also need to able to generate a report to know how many videos downloaded with fields like Video Name, Size, Recording time, download time.
Need to show the demo or working protocol to award the project.
- Automatically videos need to upload into AWS S3 deep archive when ZOOM meeting ends
- Daily we have 50-80 videos and each video size is from 700MB-1.5GB
- Videos should compress (i.e reduce the file size without reducing the video quality)
- Need a report by date wise how many videos uploaded and failed (if any)
- Report should be have the fields like Meeting Id, Meeting name, Meeting start time, End time, Uploaded Time, video size and file name, link for file to download
- We should have an option to manually upload the files (videos or any other files) which is not uploaded in automatic service