Greetings from Your Word,
We are a 24/7 Professional Translation Company with presence in several countries looking to expand all across Europe. We provide Professional Translation, Localization and Interpretation services in more than 70 Languages. Legal, Financial, Medical and Technical Translations are only some of our best services. Candidates who know how a company like this perform activities are highly desirable.
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified candidates for our Country Manager position, this a full time remote job to be done in several Countries. Candidates from Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France are highly desirable (not limited). The ideal candidate is the one who will be able to work remotely, handle sales/cold calls, overcome difficult secretaries/receptionists, reach the actual key player of a certain company even at “busy times”, offer our services professionally and close a sale even for exigent clients.
All candidates must be willing to have a long-term collaboration with us and also have Translation Services Background (not limited but highly desirable)
• 4 or more years of experience as a Sales Manager (or related)
• Excellent English Communication Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly self-motivated
• To be proactive, self-confident and able to close sales.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads over the phone.
• Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
• Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
• Meet and/or exceed quotas.
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
Please include “Your Word” at the top of your proposal so we are completely sure you carefully read the job description.