Explorer Publishing is looking for a meticulous, dynamic and creative Content Writer & Editor to join our hardworking production team.
The right person will be flexible and prepared to set about the given tasks with enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and a supportive and accommodating team spirit.
You will have flawless English writing, editing and proofreading skills, uncompromising standards and impeccable attention to detail. You will also need to be an excellent communicator with the ability and intuition to understand client needs. Additionally, you will need to be highly organised and resourceful, with the initiative, determination and perseverance required to get the job done.
This is a very varied role with a lot of scope to develop and would suit someone who is looking for a more varied role working with a wide range of projects.
The role would be for a temporary contract of 3 months (with the possibility to extend) on a full or part-time basis, in-house or remote, depending on what suits the right candidate.
We are looking to bring someone onboard immediately.
The role involves:
• Content generation, research, interviewing, writing, copywriting, editing and proofreading of a wide variety of editorial assignments, which ranges from technical to creative writing for diverse audiences
• Taking ownership for and maintaining uncompromising high standards in all assigned projects
• Only candidates with relevant editorial qualifications in written English will be considered
• Fluent, native English speaker with impeccable written and spoken communication skills
• Meticulous editing skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, visual editing)
• Experience with managing high-profile accounts and adhering to project timelines
• Enthusiastic, upbeat personality and great people skills
• Superior communication, organisation and time management skills
• Detail orientated, hardworking and passionate attitude
• Positive, reliable team player
If you fit all the above requirements, please send a cover letter, CV and writing samples to askexplorerjobs@gmail. com as soon as possible stating the reference code EXPCWE_2022 in the subject line. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an editorial test.