I am looking for a person who would make video tutorials of Mathematics following the curriculum I have uploaded. The medium of instruction will be English. For this, one can consult the different books available. NEED AT LEAST 8 HOURS CONTENT. Please see the attached file and sample video to get an idea of the quality of Video I need.
1. You should have at least MSc/MS in Mathematics from a recognized university.
2. Experience in teaching Mathematics is desirable.
3. You must be able to explain the topics well so that anybody can grasp the topic.
4. Need to show tips and tricks to solve the questions very quickly.
5. You must have good command of English to explain the topics.
6. You need to have a Computer/Laptop and a screen recording software since it is best to explain the topics in PowerPoint format/audiovisual format. You should have a good audio recording device.
7. If you have an electronic pen and tab to explain things better, that would be great.
[login to view URL] need to record and deliver. No Live Classes. You will also need to solve some of the important questions from the given book's exercise.
Freshers also welcome. Rest will be discussed in Chat.
You need to issue me full copyright of the videos.
Lowest bidder will win this project. NO change in BID price is allowed at a LATER stage.