The mission is to analyse the data on the CANbus on a motorbike. Work has been started and progress made. Now I need you to continue the work and extract all important traffic, analyse it, and replicate it.
* Grab relevant communication between Instrumentation Cluster, ECU, Immobilizer and ABS unit.
* Replicate/reproduce the relevant communication. With my module and later Teensy MCU and Aruino code.
* I have access to a USB CAN Converter Basic module (UCCB) that works as CAN to UART converter. This module can also transmit to the CANBus to try out different commands and frames and see whether they work as expected.
* Schematics of circuitry around Teensy/SN65HVD to communicate with Instrumentation Cluster, ECU, Immobilizer and ABS unit.
* Replicate/reproduce the relevant communication with the aid of an Teensy MCU and SN65HVD23x 3.3-V CAN Bus Transceiver.
* Arduino Code to communicate with Instrumentation Cluster, ECU, Immobilizer and ABS unit.
* Arduino Code to send the relevant data from Instrumentation Cluster to ECU to make the ECU start the engine without the cluster.
* Ability to replicate ECU CANbus traffic to be displayed on the instrumentation cluster. For example RPM, Coolant temp, Speed, Gear, Neutral, Check Engine Light (CEL), ABS fault light, Fuel level
I will provide logfiles from the motorbike CANbus for you to analyse. I will also provide comprehensive material from the work carried out so far.