1) I need an electrical engineer to design a 15-bit 2-to-1 multiplexer (switch) of low voltage signals (under 5V) on my specifications. This is a general idea but I'm not an expert, so my use of terms might not be fully correct. I'll explain the objectives to you in more detail after you place a bid. This might be as simple as figuring out which standard logic chip or two to use.
2) You will have to use electronic parts available in USA or from any online store, the cheaper the better.
3) You will have to develop an efficient circuit board and produce a working prototype of the product. I'll pay for the parts.
4) You must be able to ship the prototype to USA. I'll pay for shipping.
5) When you place a bid, please explain what is your experience in this field and what similar projects you have completed. If your bid does not have this information, I will ignore it.
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $15/час
hello nice to meet you. if there exists 15 bit 2 to 1 MUX, it is very good. but if no, I will design the MUX using CPLD or FPGA. also, I will make the prototype and send to you. thanks
Have developed many such circuit in past. Have developed this type of circuit using commonly available components. I will design everything for you hardware , software & pcb