Enhanced Battery Bank Enclosure
Scope of work:
A) designing and physical prototyping of an enhanced enclosure for a smart-phone (basically Samsung Galaxy A9) featuring the following characteristics:
- detachable cradle for the phone, which to be anti-shock and to fit firmly into the main enclosure and IP65 protection class, Anti-dust, and waterproof.
- detachable extra-battery with the capacity of 30,000 mAh, main charging port, two auxiliary charging ports (regular USB), charging display (LCD), NFC, MRZ, MSR, and Barcode Scanner.
- fingerprint reader on the main enclosure (FAP 30 certified) with on/off button
- the battery should support quick charging and to assure both charging and power delivery to the phone and peripherals
B) physical prototyping of the said enclosure by 3D printing and assembling of parts/components into a single functional units Note: while the 3D printing cost is included into the given price, the client will provide the electronic components required to be integrated, based on the purchase list I will supply when the project will start.
Price, payment and milestones:
As agreed while discussing, the price is 4350 USD plus the commission fee - 483 USD, and will be paid via www.freelancer.com accordingly with the following milestones:
1 - 30% meaning 1200USD plus the commission fee of 483USD upon awarding the project - in total 1683USD
2 - a second milestone of 25% (meaning 1000USD) upon showing sound progress on the designing
process and providing the purchase list for the OTS components/parts
3 - 700USD when the 3D model will be finished and ready to send for 3D printing
4 - the rest of the first phase (meaning 1583USD) upon completion of the project (the client gets the
5 - the prototyping fee of 350USD upon the finishing of the assembly of the prototype and proof of
work (pictures and videos of the physical model)
1 - you should keep count of the cutoff times for freelancer to deposit the money into my account (usually 7days)
2 - the required time for 3d printing will be only know after the 3d model is ready for submission, and could take from 1 week to 3 week (depending the loading factor of the printer)
3 - also you have to keep count of the mailing time for the OTS parts to arrive on my desk (we could shorten this time, if you'll purchase in my name and ship directly from the supplier)
4 - the physical assembling process could only start when all the parts/components will be on my desk.
1 - for the designing side of the project, the client will receive the native files ipt/iam (corresponding with Autodesk Inventor 2017), 3D printing files (stl format), alternative files (iges, step, obj, etc), visualization files (screenshots while progress, 3D pdf), drawings for what possible - dxf/dwg files, dimension drawings - pdf (but not for all the parts will be useful to have dimensions due to the complexity of the part), short video of the enclosure parts showing how they fit and align together.
2 - Physical fully functional prototype based on the design provided to the client. Shipment cost not included into this proposal.
1 - for the designing service, the time to finish the project is about 20 days
2 -for the delivery of the physical prototype the time will be communicated as soon as will be known.
- the client have the option even to work on the same posted project and I will have to update the bid I've placed, or to open a new project with the characteristics listed above and send the link in order to place the bid, or by "Hire Me" button on the profile.
- with the project and the bid in place, the client will award me the project and create the first
milestone - 1683USD.