Please read this carefully if you want me to consider your bid. Bids that do not answer the questions below will be ignored.
I'm looking for someone who can design a PCB with a large number of independently addressable RGB LEDs. I have attached some files with a design reference (vector and image).
The project consists of a multi-digit 7 segment display as well as text and logo.
In the attached file, you can see the outline of where the LED's should go (the grey filled area). These grey areas are where light can go through, with a mask being applied to everything else.
I'm open to suggestions on what to use - MAX7219 is fine or you might have some other ideas due to the large number of LEDs (especially since the LEDs are RGB).
We'd probably like to use this led: [login to view URL]
Ideally this will be a 2 layer PCB unless you think that isn't possible. Ideally there will be a minimum number of vias.
The logo should use approximately 128 independently addressable RGB LEDs. The other elements should be approximately the same density (e.g. 2 LEDs for each element of the 7 segment display).
Ideally whoever does this can also write the basic codebase - calling a REST API and updating numbers on the display based on the result, a couple of example light displays for the logo.
When submitting your bid, please specify:
1. Do you plan on using the MAX7219 or do you have something better in mind or something else you have worked with before?
2. Do you want to write the code as well or just do the PCB design (this can be a separate quote)?
3. What software will you use for PCB design? We use KiCad so if you can use that it's better but not 100% necessary
4. How long do you think it will take you to do the PCB design?
5. Do you think you'll be ok being limited to 2 layers?
32 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $359
Hello, thanks for invited me to your project. I would like to take part. Let me know more details. I will be here in the platform waiting for your information. Regards