I'm looking for the following:
Build a long-lasting, durable wireless multi-phone charger (up to six phones arranged anywhere over the charging unit) with an area of a large iPad pro: area dimensions are 12.9-inch (33 cm) diagonal, width 22.6cm, length 30.5cm with up to 6cm height.
There is a base unit which is plugged into the wall. The base will recharge a top unit that contains a battery, this portion can be separated to be placed somewhere else.
Key operational characteristics
1) No need for wireless charging alignment, a wireless phone can be placed anywhere on the unit
2) The wireless charging should function when both base and top units are together, or when the top unit is separated
3) Batteries in the unit should support recharging of six phones fully for two cycles (10-12 iPhone X), or more depending on your advice
4) Have a very low-standby current: very important when disconnected from mains
5) Bluetooth facility to connect mobile to share charging and phone diagnostics through an app
6) Have a battery indicator, concealed USB port (concealed)
7) Starts charging on contact
8) Foreign object detection
9) Overcharge protection
10) Meet the Qi standard specifications but go beyond them where possible (in terms of wattage upgrades that may come)