● 14 x 9A PWM Nominal High side smart switch outputs (should detect open load on LEDs as well)
● 2 x Full H Bridge 20A Outputs (to be used as two motor controls or 4 polarity changeable outputs)
● 2 x Half Bridge smart switch monitored outputs 9A each (2 pins) (should detect open load on LEDs as well)
● 1 x PWM Output 20kHz (No Audible noise )
● 1 x Audio Output (Flash memory to save audio files to be played when requested)
● 2 x CAN J1939 Complaint connections. 1 x Aux CAN to Auxiliary equipment, 1 x Main vehicle CAN
● 12 x Analog, positive or negative software configurable inputs
● 1 x configurable frequency (Tacho) input B6 and B7 Compatible
● CAN J1939 Boot loading
● CAN J1939 Configuration
● CAN J1939 Reporting
● Device should be configurable via Windows based software in Ladder / Function block style GUI.
● Windows software should create file to load onto hardware via CAN J1939.
● Device should comply with AUTOSAR standards, hardware and software compliance.
● Device should have a self-diagnostic function that can be triggered via Windows based software to test and report on all inputs and outputs.
● PCB should be optimized for heat distribution from smart switches.
● A thicker 2.0mm PCB is preferred.
● Device should be of a rugged design suitable for off road use.
● Components and design should be optimized for mass production using SMD products as far as possible.
● Device should have all inputs and outputs short circuit, over current, cross polarity and thermal protected.
● Device should be serialized via software displaying its built date as well as customizable vehicle details it was installed to.
● Device should have flash memory able to store all actions and faults. A Minumum of 25 000 actions and or faults should be stored in text format. The fault log should include real time clock info found from CAN J1939 information available on vehicle.
● Device configuration should be written to flash memory to ensure no configuration is “forgotten” if device is without power for elongated periods of time, including months.
● Device should be of good automotive grade quality.
14 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $2370
Dear Sir, I am the most appropriate Engineer for this task. I have 20+ years of experience in firmware development and prototyping for Automotive, smart grid and automation
Hello, I fully understood your JOB requirements, I think you had some mistake in your POST. If you want really this JOB, contact me. We need to make common IDEA. Hope to chat.. thank you!!
Already Have Live To SHow You Similar ! Already Have Live To SHow You Similar ! Already Have Live To SHow You Similar ! Already Have Live To SHow You Similar ! Already Have Live To SHow You Similar !