Qualified Electronic Engineer required to support on going production, test repair and design of Instrumentation sensors and systems. Please note that this is not a full time role, but as required by the company and work load.
Thorough knowledge of Analogue circuits, battery power systems, Instrumentation equipment, Temperature, Humidity sensors, A-D converters and serial data communication protocol. Some embedded PC knowledge would be useful.
Other skills and experience should include:-
Serial Comms (RS232/422/485)
• Data Logging, Temperature & Humidity Measurement (Thermistor,
Thermocouple, Thermopile & Pt100), Switch Mode DC/DC Conversion,
Motor Control, Motion Detection & Measurement, Low Power Design
• Low Noise, High Accuracy Measurement using ADCs
• Analogue & Digital PCB Design (Protel, OrCAD, Ultiboard & DipTrace)
• Mechatronic design in 2D using FastCAD for sheet metal and machined
aluminium enclosures, some 3D design (Alibre, Solid Edge & SolidWorks)
• Management of, and technical input to sub contractors
• Management of subcontract manufacturers
• Authoring of Help Files and User Manuals
• Working with customers to crystallise and document their requirements
• Wide and varied awareness and knowledge of technologies, materials
and techniques outside of electronics to bring
• Working with EMC & RF test houses for CE and UL testing
• Transfer of products from R&D to manufacture
This role is on going as required on site in our workshop in Brentford.
26 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £491
We are having a team of 4. We are expertise in different field like Electronics, instrumentation, power Electronics and VLSI. we can assure this work to be done...
dear sir i am an electronics engineering working int he field of sensors and signal conditioners i have attached a portion of my CV in PMB please see it regards piezoengineer