- Part time but Long Term opportunity
- Small company looking for programmer with experience in motion control, automation, and open source to engineer & build automation solutions in a manufacturing environment.
- Work along side Industrial designer to carry out vision but also creatively contribute to WIP one-piece continuous flow manufacturing solution.
The ideal person will be:
- Familiar with all of these and advanced in some: Motion Control, motion/temperature sensors, machine vision, PLC Ladder Logic/Relay Logic, Arduino, CNC-Gcode, Robot Operating Systems, ICs, servo motors, linear bearings, 3D Printers, Lathes.
- Comfortable working on project with fluid objectives. The project aims to up and over turn manufacturing methodologies in an industry (glassware) and segment (low & medium qty machine-made) that was abandoned by the US at the turn of century and has not developed world-wide since that time period. Objectives may change as the need, constraints, and opportunities dictate.
- Enjoy or at least be willing to teach programming as part of job duties.
- Some on location time will be needed on occasion. Travel expenses will be re-imbursed.
It is a fun and interesting project with possible long term and financially rewarding opportunities. for the right person. An ill-defined frustration for the wrong one.
26 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $38/час
Hello, I think I am a good fit for your needs. I am very familiar with 3D printing, robotics, industrial applications. Please check my profile and if you like what you see, please contact me.
I have worked with almost all the technologies required (except arduino). I can teach to programm too, and have available time for traveling if necessary. I would love to know more about the project.
I have 16 years of experience on embedded systems. Just have developed a bridge circuit to drive a small dc motor. Also have [login to view URL] IOT project.