I am looking for a simple microcontroller-based driver LED driver that can power and control different lengths of LED strip lights / SMD Strip.
The Strip comes in two different types:
1 - RGB light SMD that has Red, Green, Blue LED's
1 - Bicolor SMD Strip / LEd: This stip / LED has two 0.5w LEDs with different shades of white colour attached.
2. Single Color - This has two 0.5w single shade / one 1.0w single shade LED
1. The driver should be capable of powering LED strips of different lengths (ex: 120 LEDs or 240 LEDs)
2. A software-based toggle button that can switch between Bi-Color and Single Color
3. Dimmer to control the Intensity of the light
4. Dimmer for shifting from Shades of Light (incase if its a bi-colour LED)
5. A Small LED to display the controls
[login to view URL]
DIY Videos that can give you some references:
1. RGB - [login to view URL]
2. Bi-Color - [login to view URL]
3. Single Color - [login to view URL]