Command Line Based OSX Program to Compare Two DOCX Documents, Merge and Add Tracked Changes.
I need a OSX based program to merge two documents (DOCX) after comparing the two to identify the differences and then adding in the new text in one document in place of the old text in another. Changes must be tracked in Microsoft Word (Track Changes/Record Changes).
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
4. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
5. Please put the words "I love mechanical design!" in your bid so I can remove autobids.