Looking for a flexible opportunity to earn additional income with your engineering expertise? We are seeking passionate engineers who want to partner with us on a project to project basis.
BurrowX is a global project based engineering firm specializing in chemical engineering, industrial plant design, and performance modeling and optimization. We work closely with clients, consultants and agencies to develop effective solutions that balance cost and performance.
All design work is performed internally within the company. Our professional staff includes chemical, mechanical, electrical, and structural engineers. We partner with manufacturing facilities, which are capable of pipe welding, pressure vessel fabrication, ductwork fabrication, and instrument and controls integration.
Learn more about us at [login to view URL]
Why work with us?
• Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
• Choose the projects you work on
• Work from anywhere
• Fast track your way to become an inventor on a patent
• Make an impact on solutions facing the world
Key Position Accountabilities:
• Feasibility studies – Early screening of candidate process schemes to guide the selection of the most promising candidate(s)
• Process design – At each stage of development, design a process which balances thermal efficiency with capital and operating costs
• Process analysis – Carefully analyze chemical processes for performance, including at design point and off-design point conditions, in order to integrate models into solar plant simulations
• Test support – Interface with other chemical engineers and field personnel to support the execution of on-sun testing, validating test results against process analysis
• Process optimization – Integrate test data into design iteration as processes are scaled up, optimizing for performance, capital cost, and operating cost
• BS, MS, or PhD in Chemical Engineering with minimum of 3 years work experience that includes hands-on process engineering, plant trouble-shooting, and process optimization
• Significant experience in chemical process design and analysis, using both hand-calculation and process simulation software such as CHEMCAD, Aspen Plus, or equivalent
• Familiarity with process development beginning with small-scale demonstrations and scaling up to commercial deployments
• Cost estimation experience, using a combination of cost models and vendor interaction
• Passion for startup company style, hands-on, engaging work to get the job done
• Strong organizational ability, including formulation of project goals, deliverables, and timeline for execution
• Familiarity with hazard analysis in the context of chemical process safety
Earn Additional Income from Home
Earn up to $5,000 per project.
WHO WE ARE
BurrowX differentiates itself from traditional engineering firms in three ways;
1. We focus on providing results to our customers opposed to just recommendations
2. We complete projects up to 4 times faster than traditional engineering firms
3. We leverage global expertise with each project.
4. We consult, train, and design solutions for our clients.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $200-$5,000 per project
• 3 years (Required)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• English (Required)
39 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $3582
Hello I'm Mohamed Saeed. chemical engineering expert with high experience. I have checked your job description and I'm ready to help you in your project