A Freelancer Field Service Engineer is required for a leading provider of automation and engineering services and solutions across an impressive array of sectors.
As Field Service Engineer, your key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Promptly carry out servicing and maintenance on customer equipment
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical and PLC faults on customer equipment
- Contribute to the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Prepare, maintain and execute client visit plans
- Facilitate excellent communications between client and company
To be successful in the role of Field Service Engineer, you may have previously worked as a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer or PLC Engineer and you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- An appropriate engineering qualification
- Background or qualification in an electronics or electrical discipline
- Good level of understanding of mechanical systems and mechanisms
- Extensive experience in servicing equipment on client site
- This position is mainly based in London.
If you are an experienced Field Service Engineer, looking for a new opportunity within a forward-thinking organization, please apply immediately.
11 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £164
hello i automation engineer and i m working as field engineer and i comission machine and i m using allen bradley plc,siemens plc,HMI,wincc SCADA and i m interested your job post if you want we can discussa about job