I am trying to implement a simplified dynamics model of a Quadcopter in MATLAB/Simulink. I want a PID and LQR, and an additional controller (H inf, or Static/Dynamic Feedback Linearization) to assess how the model will perform for a certain trajectory generated.
Project Topic: Quadcopter Modelling and Controller Design
The main point to stress out is that I want to understand each Matlab line and Simulink block purpose and the principles behind how this project will function. I do understand the Physics behind the mathematical model, so it is all regarding the implementation and control development.
1. Use the mathematical model developed in this paper:
Page 16 of the following paper has the final state space model
[login to view URL]!/Thesis%20KTH%20-%20Francesco%[login to view URL]
2. Implement the above model using MATLAB/Simulink
3. Develop two control methods with all the subsequent implications:
a. PID Controller
b. LQR Controller (which I think it uses Kalman filter or so)
c. Other Method
4. Simulation of the Quadcopter for 2 different trajectories (Hover condition + any circle or a different type of trajectory to be discussed)
5. Add constant wind velocity disturbance for the quadcopter and simulate the controller’s performance
6. Plot all the graphs to compare the performance of the three control methods for the two different trajectories.
X, Y, Z, response to the trajectory command. Same for Euler angles etc. To be discussed what graphs exactly.
7. A very basic 3D simulation of the quadcopter performance to visualize
Also, the software to be used is just MATLAB with the SIMULINK Package. No Aerospace blocks such as 6 DOF Conversion. All has to be done as per the mathematical model with the rotational matrix etc.
32 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £1144
Hello I'm Mohamed Saeed aerospace engineer with high experience in quadcopter, hexacpter, design and simulation in MATLAB simulink. I have checked your job description and I'm ready to help you in your project