Magnelan Energy is seeking a technical writer to assist our development of initial Product Requirements Document (PRD) and Technical Requirements Document (TRD) associated with our Company’s product development requirements. We are an innovator of novel wind turbine technologies, with offices in Oxnard, California. We anticipate the immediate requirement will take approximately 100 to 150 hours, and based on the initial deliverables may lead to additional project work or a possible full-time future engagement.
The ideal candidate will be able to work closely with our Chief Technology Officer and engineering team, and have some experience and familiarity with one or more of the following domains:
1. The wind energy industry and existing wind-turbine technology.
2. The design and fabrication of generators, including but not limited to magnet and coil specifications and designs.
3. Inverter technology.
4. Composite materials technology.
5. DNV (Det Norske Veritas) technical standards relative to the wind and renewable energy industry.
6. Evaluation and certification of wind turbines at the National Renewable Energy Labs (NREL).
7. Utility scale electrical grid connectivity.
8. Experience writing Product Requirements and Technical Requirements Documents.