Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare course material (video lessons, study notes, practice questions, etc.) for the students enrolled in our IPMAT preparation programme.
- Designing the course structure and curriculum for CUET Language Test - English.
- Conduct highly engaging live classes and doubt-clearing sessions for the students. Incorporate real-life examples and analogies to make the concepts easier to understand.
- Maintain a student-friendly attitude at all times and create a healthy learning environment.
- Monitor the progress of the students and provide feedback/suggestions for improvement
Skills & Experience Required
- Qualified CAT/XAT/GMAT or any other equivalent exam with top ranks/percentiles in the verbal ability section.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or any other relevant field from a leading Indian or international institution.
- Prior experience as a faculty or in content development for Verbal Ability.
- Outstanding communication and people skills; Excellent camera presence.
- Computer literate, proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Neat and legible handwriting.