I want to hire a local guide in India for an American enterpreneur who is visiting India to explore business oportunities in February. I need somebody to guide him through his journey - travelling, restaurant, taxis, hotels, arranging meetings, explaining about places and businesses and so on. We will cover guide's accommodation and travel expenses. For now he plans to start the journey from New Delhi but this might change.
- Young lady/gentleman who is local in India
- Ideally last year student in Business or Economics or somebody who's career has just started
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, able to answer a lot of questions about young people and business in India
- Ready to perform some administrative work - collect and print documents
- Trustworthy and inventive
- Knowledge of the business environment in India