In this project, you will be required to listen to the audio and verify what languages it contains. You will need to choose a proper label for the audio regarding 'languages' following the provided policy. This way, we aim to help improve the machine performance in detecting languages.
1. Check the audio and annotate accordingly following the policy
2. Achieve the daily quality and quantity targets set by the PM
1. Native Zulu speakers, good command of English is preferred
2. Available to work at least 4h/day with an up-to-date PC and stable Internet connection
3. Have a good sense of language
4. Similar working experience in data annotation industry will be preferred
Start date: 2022/07/04
Please attach your CV if you would like to join.