Automate smart contract when gas fees are low and scheduling running the smart contract in the future based on variables determined when running the smart contract the first time. Check for gas fees and optimize the running of the smart contract during each day. Potentially running the smart contract automatically many times a day. This would also run on other low fee evm chains.
Check the gas fees. If gas fees low then check a smart contract for a number of days available to mint a token.
Select the maximum number of days available to mint. The number of days available to mint in the smart contract increases over time based on several variables and the max days available can be requested from the smart contract.
Run a function in that smart contract to mint tokens.
Start a timer to wait till the end of the number of days e.g. 100 to 400 days according to what was available at the time in the smart contract it changes with time.
At the end of the time, check the gas fees regularly until they are low, run another function to claim tokens.. There is a 24 hour window to claim the tokens after the mint period. E.g. in 100 to 400 days whatever the mint period is the smart contract must be executed to claim the tokens in the claim period, this must be done when the gas fees are below some threshold specified by the operator of the automation project. If the gas fees don’t meet some economic viable level then the claim should be ignored and not executed.
Repeat this process for x number of times per day as specified or based on a budget per day of eth.
Only minting when the gas fees are below a certain low level. Likewise with the claiming, only claiming the the gas fees are below a certain level.
Using services like [login to view URL] or a custom method to automate.
1. Check if daily budget of eth has been spent. If not then proceed to do steps below.
2. Check gas fees are below the specified variable for minting. (Minimum gas fee to mint)
3. Call the smart contract and check the maximum number of days available to mint.
4. Mint tokens using the maximum days available to mint.
5. Set a schedule to run a claim function on the smart contract when the number of mint days selected has been reached.
1. When the schedule is triggered to claim tokens from step 7. Start these steps.
2. Check if the daily budget of eth has been spent. If not then proceed to do steps below.
3. Check gas fees are below the specified variable for claiming. (claiming gas fee to claim)
4. Call the smart contract, run a claim and send function. Same function claims minted tokens and sends them to a designated ETH holding address. Same address for all claims.
[login to view URL] to step 1 in the claim phase.
69 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $59/час
Hello, Joel B, How are you? I am confident to build automate smart contract in 10days. Please check my reviews and come back me if you are interested in. If you contact me, I will surely help you. Best Regards