I'm planning on running a festival in Melbourne in the last week of May to bring a community of designers together, to talk about the state of design in Australia, and more. There will be about 500 people attending in total and the festival will be a series of small events during the evening as well as one main conference day.
I'd like some help with the coordination of the event logistics. I anticipate it would be somewhere between 5-10 hours per week with flexibility for more. Specifically the help I'm looking for is:
- Bringing your own perspective an insight to the event
- Putting content together to help source speakers
- Coordinating times to meet with speakers, sponsors, partners
- Generally project managing/coordinating the logistics for the event
- Other things you might suggest that I'm not aware of
Please note: I would *only* like to engage an Australian based freelancer. Thank you!