We are organising a martial arts/wrestling event in East London, at the famous York Hall.
The event is to take place in the last week of June '21.
We need an experienced event-manager to over-look the one-day event. The main responsibilities would include:
- Making sure the event start and ends on time
- Making sure the the bouts run as per schedule, schedule would be provided
- Managing 2/3 junior staff, who will assist during the event
- Making sure guests are seated in allocated space
- Assisting the director, with any support, as and when needed
- Making sure the overall event is run smoothly
Further details of the event will be provided.
The ideal candidate would:
- have some experience of similar type one-day events
- be flexible, and capable of thinking on their feet
- be able to provide solutions to problems
- able to work effectively as part of a team
- willing to learn, and understand the concept and image of the event and brand.
Time frame: 9am to 10pm
1. Event Planner/day-manager - £250 - £350
4. Runners/Assistants - £100 - £150 each