AORN, Association of periOperative Registered Nurses is seeking to contract with a Business Intelligence Analyst for 2-3 months.
Our mission is to define, support, and advocate for patient and staff safety through exemplary practice for each phase of perioperative nursing care using evidence-based guidelines, continuing education, and clinical practice resources. We collaborate with professional and regulatory organizations, industry leaders, and other health care partners who support our mission. Our culture is one of openness, teamwork, risk taking and being at the cutting edge of our field and we only look for employees who hold these same traits.
Values mean more to AORN than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as an organization:
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusiveness: honoring the contributions of all individuals.
• Innovation: rewarding creativity, risk taking, leading edge results.
• Communication: respecting collaborative, open and honest dialogue.
• Quality: ensuring reliability, timeliness, and accountability.
• Achievement: supporting growth and excellence.
The position will temporarily help with the following:
• Provide temporary support on AORN B2C & B2B analytics and reporting needs.
• Membership reporting (monthly dashboard, Tableau updates, various initiatives).
• B2B dashboard / reporting support (Tableau, Salesforce).
• Sales and Marketing Dashboards (Salesforce Leads, Google Analytics, Email Metrics).
• B2C / B2B customer lists and usage reports.
• Other analytics and project support as needed.
Skillset we are seeking:
• Advanced Excel (Pivot tables), Tableau and SQL.
• Salesforce, Google Analytics.
AORN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.