Закрыт

Create an apparel inventory management software

Hello,

We need an apparel inventory management software (it can be in excel database).

Requirements:

1) Product level input with variations as color and sub variations as sizes

2) Product categories and subcategories

2) Sales invoices to subtract inventory automatically

3) Date range sales reports

4) inventory reports - Filter inventory report (greater than, less than etc. and more)

30% payment will be released upon successful completion of project. Remaining 70% after 45 days testing period. Final product must be free of bugs and flaws. Only after successful testing period the remaining 70% will be released.

Навыки: Excel, SQL, Программирование баз данных, Database Design, Разработка ПО

О клиенте:
( 25 отзыв(-а, -ов) ) Brampton, Canada

ID проекта: #34708824

41 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $184

(297 отзывов(-а))
8.1
schoudhary1553

Top 1% in Freelancer.com Hi, Greetings! ✅checked your project details: ✅Completed Time: In project deadline We have worked on 800 + Projects. I have 6 + years of the experience in same kind of projects. If you Больше

$220 USD за 4 дней(-я)
(516 отзывов(-а))
8.4
(236 отзывов(-а))
8.2
(193 отзывов(-а))
6.5
PERPETUAL0

Hello Sir , Iam excel expert level with top rating done projects before I can done this within short time also i can provide previous samples for make you understanding better about me and my skills. When do you need t Больше

$115 USD за 2 дней(-я)
(161 отзывов(-а))
5.9
(49 отзывов(-а))
5.6
(40 отзывов(-а))
5.6
(5 отзывов(-а))
5.1
Julian29

Hi, apparel inventory management software Requirements: 1) Product level input with variations as color and sub variations as sizes 2) Product categories and subcategories 2) Sales invoices to subtract inventory auto Больше

$500 USD за 10 дней(-я)
(8 отзывов(-а))
5.8
(12 отзывов(-а))
4.2
(25 отзывов(-а))
4.3
(7 отзывов(-а))
4.2
(17 отзывов(-а))
4.3
Amrsamra

can u tell me u budget ?

$500 USD за 7 дней(-я)
(19 отзывов(-а))
4.1
Maherun75

"Dear Client, I specialize in Word or Excel VBA / Macro solutions and Web Scraping/Data Mining for your Excel workbooks. I will perform any tasks in Excel to automate your business. VBA macros, custom forms, charts, ta Больше

$320 USD за 7 дней(-я)
(14 отзывов(-а))
3.8
jaballifiras

Hi, I'm great with UML and software engineering , front end web developping (HTML, CSS, BOOTSRAP, JS, JQUERY...) due to my studies and previous projects. If hired, I guarantee pixel precision UI, the smoothest UX pos Больше

$140 USD за 45 дней(-я)
(12 отзывов(-а))
3.6
shaumik004

Hello hiring Manager, Good day! I have read your project description carefully and I am interested in your project. I have been working in the local market for over 2 years as a Full-Stack Developer and joined freela Больше

$240 USD за 7 дней(-я)
(7 отзывов(-а))
3.3
(2 отзывов(-а))
3.1
(5 отзывов(-а))
3.1
tracygearth

Hello Fellow, I would do to create Excel Inventory management with easy to use. Thank you,

$228 USD за 7 дней(-я)
(2 отзывов(-а))
2.4