• Project Goals. This section should:
o Outline the objectives you wish to explore.
o Present the methodology adopted.
• Literature Review. This section should provide insight from literature on social
media frameworks and social media theory.
• Methodology. This section should provide an overview of the tools and techniques
that are used in your report.
• Discussion of Findings.
• Recommendations for Marketing Team. This section should include:
o Customer segmentation
o Editorial calendar.
o Trending topics and suggested contenting marketing material.
• Appendices. This can include:
o Programming scripts.
o Database queries.
o Dashboards created, additional visualisations etc.
The report cannot be longer that 7,000 words. This word limit includes all the sections of
the report except for the appendix. Tables must be added as tables – not as figures.
Submissions not complying with the submission guidelines will be graded zero. No
extension will be granted.
Submissions must be submitted electronically to Loop by the 14th of January 2019 (cut-off
time at 11.59pm). Submissions via other channels will not be accepted.
The following marking guidelines for this assignment will apply subject to the grade
descriptors in Appendix A of this document:
• Executive Summary (5%)
- Does the student properly summarise the objective(s) of the report and the
context of the study?
- Does the student properly summarise the research methodology and the
findings of the study?
- Does the student clearly present the managerial
• Project Goals (5%)
- Does the student outline the objective(s) of the study?
- Does the student clarify what is the contribution of the study to the decisionmaking process?
• Literature Review (10%).
- Does the LR feature current material?
- Has the LR sufficient focus AND depth or is it too thin and broad?
- Does the student “handle” or organise the literature creatively (e.g.
thematically or in terms of different strands/sides of an argument)?
- Is the student critically aware of literature sources? E.g. is the article based
on empirical work, does the author address competing views on the issue in
question, is the author biased?
- Does the student highlight how her/his research question is located in the
• Methodology (25%)
- Are the data source and the dataset clearly described?
- Does the student properly describe the research methodology and the
analytics technique(s) adopted?
- Does the student justify the reasons behind the use of specific techniques?
- Does the student demonstrate an adequate knowledge of the benefits and
the limitations of the techniques adopted?
- Does the student discuss the fit between the methodology adopted and the
• Discussion of Findings (25%)
- Does the student present all the results necessary to answer the research
- Does the student adopt adequate visualisation techniques?
- Does the student present data visualisations build using Tableau?
- Does the student understand the meaning of all the metrics presented?
- Does the student critically interpret the results of the analysis and link it to
the context of the dataset/project?
• Recommendations for Marketing Team (25%)
- Does the student provide adequate recommendations for the marketing
team? (E.g. personas, customer segmentation, editorial calendar, trending
topics and suggested content marketing material).
- Are recommendations properly linked to the results of the analysis?
• Housekeeping (5%)
- Ability to sustain a logical thread throughout the manuscript.
- Neatness, presentation, and prose.
- Referencing. Are all cited sources referenced correctly
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €149
I have full faith in me that I can complete your project at the right time. I hope that you will appoint me for this work, I am waiting for your reply. Will give Writing by Ghewar Singh