We are looking for a Data Entry to become a Project Coordinator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
Please note: this position will be entry-level moving to a higher-paying position as project coordinator. We are looking for candidates who are interested in growing with the company. This is not a temporary assignment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An eye for details.
- Great time management skills.
- Willingness to learn a new industry.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator office Clerk
- Experience with Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanners.
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- High school diploma: additional computer training or certification will be an asset.