I receive a file on a daily basis (2 examples attached) with a number of columns - those of importance to this project include tag (unique identifier on my side), count (number of time specific tag has failed in a a period of time) and TimeDown (date the incident has occurred)
Daily, I would like to add the file contents I receive to a data source tab and refresh another page that will display the following:
1. All tags that contain certain, predefined characters with the number of failures (not all info in the file is relevant for me)
- predefined info includes pnp* | ala* | bp* | mhg* | san* | metropolitan*
2. The daily count of failures
- so 1 & 2 above would be perhaps combined into a table where each row is a tag and each column is a day of the week, either with count or zero. Note that only tags that have failed during the last 24 hours will be listed in the data source so if they failed yesterday but not today then today needs to be represented as a zero. If they did not fail until the 10th of the month then the first 9 columns must be zero and the count added to day 10. It is also noted that the same tag may be reflected multiple time in the same 24 hour set of data - only 1 instance should appear on the summary tab.
3. A representation of tags that are increasing during the days that pass in the month - I am not sure but this may require a graphical representation of sorts? These can be represented per set of defined characters above (i.e. all tags starting pnp* in one graph etc)
14 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за R1002
Used to be a part of data analytics team within a big4 consulting firm. Have over 10 years of experience and 5 years of data analysis experience with VBA.