I'm a property investor looking to purchase property in and around the Liverpool area.
I want to identify properties for sale on the online portal 'Rightmove' that have previously been sold for more than the current asking price. I will need to retrieve the addresses of these properties so I can contact the owners via letter.
1. Go to online portal 'Rightmove' and search 'Liverpool, Merseyside' and click 'for sale'
2. Apply following filter:
- within 1 mile
- price range: £50,000 (min) - £150,000 (max)
- no. of bedrooms: 2 (min) - 'no max' (max)
- property type: 'houses'
3. Sort the properties by 'Oldest Listed'
4. Click on a property listing.
> Take note of the asking price and the date 'added on rightmove'
> Then click on the 'market info' tab and identify the property's previously 'sold price' and 'year sold'.
> If the previously sold price is equal to or higher than the current asking price then the property meets the criteria, proceed to step 5. If it does not or no data exists on when it was previously sold then return to the listings and click on the next property to investigate.
5. To retrieve the properties full address. Take note of the year and price the property previously sold. See the column on the right side of the screen 'Properties sold nearby' and click 'view more'. Sort the list by 'Date sold' and scroll down until you reach the date the property was previously sold. Find the listed property that was clicked on by matching the sold prices (normally the property images match too). If the match is found, the full address should be identified.
6. Put the full address and the link to the property in an excel spreadsheet as shown in 'example spreadsheet'
7. Return to the listings and investigate the next property (step 4).
I've attached a video showing the procedure. Please ask if you have any other questions.
16 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £136
how many total properties are there which we need to scan for what oyu need? can we talk? i can get this done for you, will watch video upon pm thanks
Hello there. Do you want the list of properties one time or do you want to build a tool to automate the process? Please provide details by sending me a message. Thanks
I am very efficient worker using Microsoft programmes and enjoy internet searches producing spreadsheets. My work is always to a high standard