Are you an ambitious dynamic individual who can't wait to see the results of your hard work? Bored of your regular coding job and after something a little more exciting? A job where every day is different, and you are always learning new skills? So if you're already itching to get to ahead in this world - and apply your analytical and technical skills to real-world financial data - and to learn how the financial markets truly work, then there’s no better place than starting off as junior quant analyst with us.
We’re a tech-savvy and entrepreneurial group. Our team is Agile. Focused. Engaged.
Quantitative Analysts are both the front line and backbone of our revenue. We use cutting-edge technology to create tactical investment ideas, and engage high-powered intellect to execute. We thrive under the pressure of building a company on an exponential growth path.
We’re here to support you and mentor you as you grow.
You’ll benefit from being part of a tight knit, high performing team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with experience in MATLAB, SQL and Excel who wants to learn and grow while making a positive impact on our business every day.
Our goal is to keep the team nimble, innovative, and focused on results. Ideas will be solicited from you, and tested by everyone in the company.
Interested in joining our team?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. SOLID fundamentals with MATLAB, SQL and Excel.
2. Demonstrated Analytical experience: statistics and or econometrics.
3. A burning desire to continuously learn new tech and skills despite your already stellar abilities.
4. A willingness to think outside-the-box to generate ideas that produce revenue.
5. Must be available to work UK hours.
6. Must be able to make VOIP calls, e.g. Skype.
7. If you know Python or Excel VBA, that would be an added bonus.
This position will start part-time, but could go up to full-time
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $11/час
Hi there, We are official Odoo partner [login to view URL] and have good functional and technical support team. Please let us discuss the details. Regards Mohammad Alaa [login to view URL]