PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO ENSURE YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
Our uber fast paced and growing payment business requires a talented all-rounder. The candidate must be a switched on, diligent Management Accountant who can work accurately, at a fast pace, possessing experience of editing supplier and client legal contracts. In this role you will be responsible for recording and reconciling all payments due to be received as well as knowing which suppliers and third parties need to be paid, utilising Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheets.
The successful candidate must be able to reconcile multiple types of business transactions and calculate amounts payable to multiple suppliers as well as business profit by utilising Excel so that the business has a real time picture of the business. Needs management accounting experience as well as the ability to pick up our multiple business models very quickly.
This will be a sole charge role and as the business expands you will eventually be supervising a team of more junior staff
• Day to Day Book Keeping including reminding shareholders in advance of when to pay suppliers and ensure sales invoices are collected
Meet the objectives of new supplier or client account opening in conjunction with their KYB onboarding
• Complete merchants Account Applications and bank account application forms
• Gather and check full KYC/KYB packs and check the accuracy of information submitted is correct.
• Customer Service skills - liaising/follow up phone calls with clients
• Attention to detail is key as is learning from mistakes to ensure they are not repeated
• Working at a fast pace, multi-tasking on different parts of the role and constantly re-prioritising their day’s tasks based on the business’s dynamic daily needs and requirements. We need talent that thrives on and enjoys working often under extreme time pressure.
• Management Accounting using Excel
• Customer Service - taking task ownership to ensure the tasks are completed to a satisfactory conclusion and communicating the result to the customer/supplier and shareholders.
• Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Updates on progress of tasks.
• Chase client for KYC and maintain excellent customer relations whilst doing so.
• General Admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including; form filling, customer or supplier escalations etc.
We are a very small but rapidly expanding and your responsibilities are not limited to the ones listed above. These responsibilities may change as new practices, solutions being sold or ways of operating are put in place.
24 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $11/час
Dear there, I trust you are well, I have more than enough experience in accounting and bookkeeping. I am a perfect fit for your project. I am waiting for your hearing. Many thanks, Api
I have worked earlier in many companies an the reconciliation relation to customer, vendors/suppliers, bank, stock etc was part of the job. I can ensure that the work quality and delivery will be excellence.
I have studied excel and i know how to work on microsoft office. i am good at english and very particular about deadlines. i am an enthusiastic and punctual person