Our consulting firm seeks to hire a part time payroll assistant experienced, detail-oriented payroll specialist The successful candidate possesses the ability to accurately prepare and process payroll for all project employees on a bi-weekly basis, provide administrative assistance with employee file information, and prepare monthly reports for our client.
• Ensure accurate processing and recording of all payroll transactions
• Preparation of bi-weekly payroll to be submitted to
• Printing of checks for all clients and drop at the post office
• Prepare payroll data and run reports, Cut checks, scan all documents and maintain filing
• Review payroll reports and distribute paychecks
• Distribute paychecks on a bi-weekly basis.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Excel - must be able to create and maintain spreadsheets with basic formulas
• Word - must be able to create and maintain word documents
• Able to work on confidential items and maintain a level of professionalism
• Needs to have the ability to work on several different projects with
• Attractive wage rates