We are a startup based in Belgium focusing on providing digital tools for travel professionals across the globe. I am the co-founder and I am in charge of all IT services. We are searching for a part-time UI/UX designer/developer. We have many different and versatile projects (both bigger and smaller projects) currently sitting in our pipeline. We are searching for someone that not only wants to finish the projects but also thinks critically about them in order to help grow the company.
What kind of profile we are looking for:
- Hard-working and motivated designer/developer
- Critical thinker
- Good communicator
What we expect from you.
- You are a fluent/proficient English speaker
- Open to video calling
- You can work independently when needed
- Good design skills
- HTML and CSS (responsive design) expertise
If you are a driven, hard-working designer/developer and love seeing the results from the work you do, contact us now with some of your previous work and start your message with "UI designer" such that I know you read everything. In addition please answer the following questions in your application:
- Confirm your hourly rate here
- What are some of your previous projects (online websites, behance or dribbble profile, github profile, ...)? We especially look for modern and minimalistic designs.
- Do you have a basic HTML and CSS knowledge?
- How many hours are you able to work for us?
- What are your working hours?
- What is your english level?
- How responsive are you (in terms of communication)?
- Are you open to video call?
Looking forward to your reply.