Location: Remote / UK
YourMovie Productions is looking for an experienced Line Producer to join our Film Team and manage the day-to-day aspects of the physical production of our films.
We have set big, audacious goals and are looking for the right person that will embrace that and help us achieve them.
• Interpret a script and understand the story and the narrative presented
• Pitch new ideas to the Executive Producer
• Establish management policies
• Approve major production changes
• Source production crew, talent, and equipment
• Negotiate deals and contracts
• Manage production budgets
• Coordinate and supervise camera crews, art directors, actors, costume designers, music directors and other members of the crew to ensure a flawless and creative execution
• Supervise the edition of the film
• Play liaison between above and below-the-line personnel
• Develop and maintain production schedules from pre- through post-production
• Plan and secure travel arrangements
• Research and scout locations
• Secure insurance and ensure overall safety on production for cast/crew
• Manage payments to vendors, crew, and talent
• Supervise the electricians and grips in the lighting of a set
• Assist in the marketing and promotion of the project
• Wrap production and create initial production audit
• Develop creative ways to accomplish goals while staying on budget
• Conduct meetings with the staff to discuss production progress and check-ins to ensure production objectives goals are met
• Consider suggestions and collaborate with the film team
• Reviewing the film’s final edit
• 5+ years creating feature films as a Line Producer
• Proven knowledge and understanding of producing feature films in particular
• You are a highly-organized person who knows the ins and outs of film production from start to finish
• You understand the power of storytelling and know how to bring ideas to life
• You know how to be scrappy to stretch budgets
• You are a skilled negotiator who knows when the terms being presented present an opportunity to negotiate
• You are very detail-oriented and don't get easily overwhelmed by managing multiple productions at once
• Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management
• The ability to travel internationally
• The ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed
Who You’ll Work With
As part of YourMovie Productions team you will work closely with the Creative Producer, Executive Producer, Director, and creative team to establish production needs and manage budgetary expectations.
About the Team
YourMovie Productions is building an international dream team at the moment in order to create a pure movie art with the support of the audience. Each member of the film crew is passionate about storytelling, innovation and making history.
YourMovie Productions is an experimental start up project dedicated to creation of movies.
It was founded at the instigation of the philanthropist who wishes to remain incognito until the film’s release.
The unprecedented character of the project is that for the first time in the sphere of cinema the audience will decide on a screenplay, a director, a cast, costumes, etc. The management of the project is open for consideration of any directors, actors, writers and other participants of the film crew. YourMovie Productions will allow talented artists to participate in the fair audition, where the audience will act as a casting director. Project administration will closely monitor the online voting process.