Financial Manager (Interim)- Oradea - Romania
( 1 to 3 Month)
• Profile: over 3 years’ experience in multinational environment
• Automotive environment experience
• English mandatory. German nice to have
• Previous experience in German manufacturing environment nice to have
• Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
• We are looking Financial Manager who will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Develop trends and projections for the site finances.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Create a successful financial team
• Support hiring a new financial manager
14 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €2164
Hi, I am Ibrahim, and I am a data scientist, I have both experience of more than fifteen years and completed more 150+ projects in Financial Analysis. would love to discuss the rest in chat. Regards, Ibrahim Anjum
Being an experienced professional accountant which enables me to undertake the project effectively . Please contact so that i may begin working on it on immediate basis
Hi, which one between APA and Havard should i use to format your paper?? ordo you have any additional instructions i should consider to when writing the paper?