We are building innovative autonomous stock market trading solutions that specialize in risk mitigation for HFT, short term holdings, and long term investments. We are looking for talented programmers to build models based on historical data and backtest strategies as well as developing successful strategies into a real time trading engine.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving, technology, and the financial markets. Attention to detail, analytics, and creativity are critical qualities as well as the ability to clearly communicate between programmers, engineers, and investors.
• Extract and transform market data into presentable material
• Collaborate with analysts to find solutions
• Integrate strategies into a multi-tiered system
• Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS
• Test, monitor, and upgrade systems to increase security and efficiency
• Proven experience as a programmer in quantitative development
• Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
• Degree in Computer Science, Economics, or Business is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills