Hi, So my goal is not to lose contact with important contacts/clients. So I would need a system with the following things.
- A process to scan inbox for when the last mail was received from the contact & how many days have passed since then.
- Automatically start an email sequence after a certain number of days passes. If there is no response from the client after the email sequence completes, then it would notify me via email. Also, would love to have more control here. Like on which days of the week the emails are sent or no mails on designated holidays. Also, as per the clients local time.
- Ability to create multiple email sequence to cater to different clients needs would be awesome.
- Email Tracking - if a mail is received from the client, before the email sequence starts, then the countdown/days resets as per the new dates. Also, in the email sequence, when the client reads the mail, it will change the status to 'read' or something along those lines.
- If there are 2 or more contacts from the same organization, then it would initiate email sequences to them in a gap of time as decided by me. If anyone of them responds then it would automatically reset the time of the email tracking for all the contact in the same organization. So a provision for that would be great.
- Personalize the emails with first name and organization name or any other criteria if needed.
- Email Tracking if a mail ends up in spam or trash folder if possible. Also, overlook the response from an automated response. Still, continue to track.
Looking forward to the best bids.