react-leaflet, OSM, typescript senior 4 geo visualisation
Оплачивается при доставке
We look for react-leaflet typescript senior expert with openstreetmap (OSM) and geotools in depth knowledge on how to implement a visualization of GPS points as polygones to visualize on a map. Beside of that polygone we want to visualize given GPS points on same map
Prefered technologies: typescript, react-leaflet, OSM
You will get a csv with polygone and additional GPS points
you will also get the java classes for the polygone and GPS points
you will require to define mutiple GPS polygones against you can test your given data. Preferably this polygones are also provided as a Excel list
Your job will be to implement the logic UI for displaying. Also to explain us some basics behind the coding
Your background is:
- multiple years of experience with GIS / geo spacial data in typescript /react
- multiple years of experience with typescript & react
Assuming following existing classes, which you have to recommend from your suggested libs and apis
- GpsPolygone (defines a arbitrary geo fence in GPS coordinates)
- GpsPosition (any position in GPS coordinate)
Implement a visualization of the polygone and points on openstreetmap map.
- requires to have zoom option to be able to zoom to all levels (continent view, down to the size of viewing housegarden sizes)
- your implementation has a main method to initialize your implementation class
- your implementation class provides a method
- void visualizePolygone(GpsPolygone)
- void visualizePolygoneAndPoints(GpsPolygone, List<GpsPosition>)
- implement an option to display a list of polygones on top of the map
- implement on option to jump to a specific point with a zoom level
- implement on option to jump to a specific polygone center with a zoom level
more milestones to be awarded based on your expertise
- the gps positions and polygones are predefined under src/test/resources as xlsx, so it can be easily modified by non tech guys for more corner cases
NO UI for now required!
NO database required!
No REST endpoint exposing for the above named methods required! (only consuming the apis in the given links)
If you are a good fit, you are open to get more tasks about implementing solutions fully on your own (e.g. with your team)
will not be disclosed, place your best bid to get considered
What is next?
We will share you a NDA and afterwards a paid test task.
- you estimate in a WBS (optimistic, expected, pessimistic, where optimistic < expected < pessimistic) after getting the task
- we discuss about clearances and effort
- we mutually agree to effort
- we assign you the task after mutually agreed
- you implement & delivery
- we pay
(basically the rules of freelancer)
Closed book vs open book?
We work only on open book.
Closed book means you are unwilling to define a WBS for the work and you add only a price tag to the task.
We are sorry we will not hire you in such a case!
- in our on premise git (access will be granted to you)
- full sources
- clean code
- best practices in the given topics
- libs, need prior confirm and we prefer to use mostly latest stable versions
- your code is working on our end and on our CI/CD
- provide built environment with test execution
- used libs and apis are on latest stable version
- docker compose setup to run locally on your machine and (we will use it on CI/CD, if you are able to handle we place you an addition milestone for it)
ID проекта: #37200960