Correction of text markup of Georgian audio files.
Оплачивается при доставке
In the task, you need to correct the incorrect annotation.
The archive contains two folders (“wav” and “docx”).
The “wav” folder contains audio files; folder "docx" - textual information of what is said on the audio.
As for fixing the .docx files themselves:
1. There may be “unintelligible”, “inaudible” and other segments with similar names segments in the text. In case you cannot recognize them, highlight them in gray;
2. if you can recognize a segment marked as “unintelligible” or “inaudible”, then you need to highlight it in red and write the recognized text, highlighting it in green. Example: you recognized that the text says "I'm from Georgia", although at this place in the docx file it was "unintelligible".
3. if you find that the text does not match what is said on the audio, then the design rules are the same as in paragraph 2.
4. It is also necessary to correct the spelling of numbers to their textual form in the same form in which it is pronounced on audio. Correction should be underlined with colors. Example: 5 five.
5. If email, website, etc. are written in the text, then they must be written as they are pronounced.
6. Words in other languages should be in italics.
At the end of the file, you need to write "Clean version". In it, you need to write the version of the text obtained after all your corrections + segments that you have left greyed out.
ID проекта: #37204103
10 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $109
Dear Sir/Madam I think I am a suitable candidate because I speak Georgian as a native language. I am from Georgia and I can easily do this work. I will be glad if I get a chance to do this work. Faithfully, Oksana