Hello, we're a specialist Digital Marketing Agency based just outside London, UK.
We have a requirement for a freelance PPC specialist to help manage numerous micro PPC accounts . This will be for ongoing work, especially for peak periods such as Spring and Autumn. Our account base are predominantly education sector.
Our marketing stack includes GA4, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook, Data Studio and Wordpress (landing pages).
Joining our team on a part time basis, will require proving the following skillsets
- Google Ads Campaign Management - (weekly adjusting bids, keyword research, negative keywords, ad copy/changes etc)
- Facebook Ads - including troubleshooting and organising access to Business Manager/Ad
- Google Analytics GA4 - Set-up including pre-defined custom dimensions/metrics and conversions
- Google Data Studio - Set-up of template PPC Dashboard, including GA4 metrics like scroll events, video watches and source, as well as Google Ads data
- Google Tag Manager - familiarity with GTM; particularly creating new conversion tags whilst onboarding
In this role you will be supporting the PPC Manager in the more technical aspects of PPC Management; such as creating re-marketing audiences, fixing Data Studio Dashboards, setting up conversion tracking.
There is also additional work to help with our Hosted clients' monthly SLA reporting via Data Studio too, which will involved work with GA4, GTM and Data Studio
If you capability in most or ideally all of the above, I'd be very keen to talk.