Google Cloud Engineer
This role is for a Google Cloud Engineer role, supporting day to day operations, triaging, event management, automation, release/test management of our Google cloud platform. This is a hands-on technical role with mandatory expertise in cloud automation, troubleshooting, operational automation, monitoring systems and event management. Cloud/DevOps/CICD and operations experience (beyond server/workload migrations) from any cloud provider can be considered.
• 3+ years of IT Infrastructure or DevOps experience building effective technology solutions
• At least 2 years of experience working on any major cloud provider designing & implementing cloud native services
• Operational experience administering Linux systems
• Experience running and maintaining containers and using tools such as Docker or Kubernetes in Production
• Good understanding of System scaling, Performance testing and Capacity planning
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Experience establishing and employing CI/CD tools and practices day to day
• Comfortable with and regular user of Configuration management/automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or equivalent
• Experience working within an environment with a “startup” culture using agile, lean, DevOps, and DataOps delivery practices and methodologies.
• Associate level or higher technical certification from any cloud provider
12 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $676
i am an expert Cloud Network Engineer for more than 8 years. i am expert in aws and gcloud . i have rich experience with devop and linux servers. for more details please check my portfolio.
Hello, I am DevSecOps Engineer and google certified associate google cloud engineer. I have great experience in this.. I can help you out with the same and also help you in future.