I have some my own websites and i want a android app for my users so that they can access my services not only on website but also on android app. After this app is build, you also have to provide me full source code and project file so that i can edit it later in "Android studio" or "eclipse".
I want following important features in my android app as follows:
1. It should use less internet data usage of my users. So that data in app load faster even on slow internet connection like gprs etc.
2. Design should be simple and easy to use.
3. Application should work on old android version also as well as new versions from 2.0 to latest version.
Details of application:
1. App will have 2 categories inside it. Online mode and Offline mode. On chosoing online mode, login screen will appear and will ask user to enter mobile number,password and weburl to login. When user click login button then data will be sent to my website server over http post/get method to authenticate login details. After sucessful login, a token key will be generate by my website server as response of application request. You need to store the generated token key within app memory or phone memory. Storing is important because app should not ask user to login again when he/she open app again.
2. In offline mode, login is not required. When user select offline mode then a simple form within app will open. Form will contain simple fields like entering mobile number, selecting from dropdown list,etc. On submiting form, application will auto-generate a sms and will sent to fixed mobile number with form details in some specific format. sms charges will pay by customer.
4. Now coming back to online mode, In online mode after user login, a simple menu will appear with some options. by clicking on menu option, a simple form will be open which contain some text fields, select boxes, etc with some validation required before sending user inputs to my server. All the data filled by customer will sent to my website server via http link that i will give you later.
All responses from my server will be in this format:
(you must have idea how to extra data from comma separated string and display to customer using app)
5. Loading dynamic data within app from my website like some record history,etc.