We want to build a website using Google Sites. There is no design requirement as such, as all we need is to be able to re-create the template of an existing website.
Content will never be published, this is going to be a 'playground' area for the content writer / editor.
The only requirements will be that the writer/editor can:
1. Write content and preview how the website will look like when published
2. Be able to insert expanding/collapsing section similar to the one at the bottom of this Google Support page [url removed, login to view]
3. Be able to insert pre-formatted headers to various section of the web page.
4. Insert hyperlinks to external websites/pages
5. not required but definitely "nice to have" is be able to dump the content and save it as an RTF that can be sent to another website developer.
6. Each web page will be allocated to one medical condition. The content editor will be working on multiple medical conditions. So we need a way to be able to create multiple but independent pages. If possible, all within the one google site instead of creating multiple sites.
The web page will only be 1 page